Pyjama dressing.

Monday 12 December 2011
TOPSHOP by Boutique silk maxi wrap dress
HALSTON metal & leather belt

I am a slave to comfort so it is no wonder that I love the notion of pyjama dressing. However, I'm not really fond of the increasingly pervasive pyjama pants aesthetic, perhaps because I don't have a strong predilection for pants or moreover, I think there is a basal level of effortless cool (of which I do not possess!) one must exude to pull of the look. 

On the other hand, I could easily segue my staple silky robes into an iridiscent evening outfit with gold and glittery accessories ... and then when midnight strikes, remove them and slip straight into bed. 

Love, Mandy. xx


9 comments:

  1. What great picks. Such a n amazing outfit put altogether! Love love.

    originalnumber.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would absolutly wear that for a glamoures event!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love gold and glitter atm too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all your sweet comments everyone! I'm so glad that I'm in the company of such impeccable tastes. ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on the comfort! That dress is gorgeous.. if only I would have anywhere to wear something like that to haha

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I don't need an occasion to wear it ... golly, I would just wear it to get my groceries! I really wouldn't care if everyone stares hehe.

    Love, xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I'm your new follower too! (:
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Send me a love note or tell me something frivolous!

I read and cherish each and every one of your messages so thank you for taking the time to read my blog and write some pretty words. <3