The world is more beautiful in sepia.

Saturday 10 December 2011
(Top - Witchery, skirt - shopnastygal, belt - SABO SKIRT, gold cuff - ASOS, watch - Michael Kors, claw ring - ASOS)

With my recent acquisition of Photoshop, I summoned my somewhat rudimentary editing skills and realised that sepia tones, gold sheens, and russet hues work together in perfect synergy, whilst simultaneously wishing I had a polarising filter when these images were captured! 

And if you haven't already observed - gold hardware is on high rotation in my wardrobe at the moment. 

Love, Mandy. xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi dear
    Thanks for your comment
    Love this outfit, this metallic belt is gorgeous!
    And answer your question on my blog, the effect in that photo wasn't anything, lol, I take the photo on one dark place and that was the result

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are gorgeous! love your style, and enjoyed browsing your photos and posts. new follower, and hoping we can connect. cheers!
    jasmine
    adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style. I am your new follower. if you like my blog you can follow it xx
    http://www.fashionbeautybug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Send me a love note or tell me something frivolous!

I read and cherish each and every one of your messages so thank you for taking the time to read my blog and write some pretty words. <3