Enlightenment.

Wednesday 31 October 2012

(Top - this is a plain tee, skirt - Kookai, necklace - Pree Brulee, shoes - Charles & Keith)

Ever since finishing med school (as of last Friday!), I have become unfamiliar with this concept of having copious amounts of time at my disposal. Becoming a doctor has been a childhood dream of mine so this marks a truly pivotal point in my life and whilst I know that there are lovely things to look forward to, I can't help feeling simultaneously rather sad that it is the end of an era. Med school has honestly been the most wonderful years of my life and I am so grateful for all the beautiful people who have shared the journey with me along the way. 

Anyhow, on a more frivolous note, this outfit epitomises my typical casual aesthetic - neutral tones with subtle pops of colour. These images are particularly sentimental to me as they were taken on one of the few sunny days when I was in London a few months ago! 

Love, Mandy. xx





9 comments:

  1. Congratulations Mandy on such a huge accomplishment!!! Enjoy the free time that you have =) Love this outfit with the neutral tones and the cardigan.

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com
    Breil Necklace GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on finishing med school. It is not an easy task. Your outfits in this blog and the photos are just stunning as usual.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the neutral tones :) Very nice outfit!

    <3 Emi
    www.silverandlemon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Wishing you all the best for your future!

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute look ;))




    www.live-style20.blogspot.com


    i invite to me !

    ReplyDelete
  6. This location is amazing! I love how randomly the trash cans are placed about beside a, what I'm guessing is a wall mural and your neutral perfection ensemble with a dash of neon is as gorgeous as ever! Enjoy the time off my darling, soon enough you'll be wishing for more LOL! Ahhh life!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on finishing med school! :)

    Love this neutral tones outfit :)

    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how these soft neutral colors compliment each other so well, but also stand out from each other. The gentle ruffle detail on your jacket is a beautiful touch as well!

    ~Jacy

    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Send me a love note or tell me something frivolous!

I read and cherish each and every one of your messages so thank you for taking the time to read my blog and write some pretty words. <3