OCRF white shirt style series : summer florals.

Wednesday 12 December 2012

(OCRF x Witchery white shirtfloral shorts - Topshop, blazer - Reiss; watch - Michael Kors; rings - Hello Parry)

Photos by Love Yaz.

Amongst the plethora things I love about summer (balmy afternoons, holidays, chilled mangoes...), there lies in my heart a very fond love for jacarandas. For those of you who are not familiar, jacarandas are the gorgeous trees in the background of these images dotted with the lilac-hued flowers that emerge in the late days of spring and is subsequently associated as being a harbinger for impending exams. This year, for the first time that I can remember, I was able to revel in the beauty of the jacarandas without the concomitant curdling in my stomach so it seemed only fitting that Yazzi and I frolicked around jacaranda-lined streets with floral shorts and my favourite white shirt!

...And I know many of you aren't experiencing summer so I'm sending lots of love and gorgeous Australian sunshine your way!

Love, Mandy. xx


19 comments:

  1. LOVE those shorts, Mandy!

    And I'm dreaming of the day when I can enjoy the jacaranda blossoms without dread...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely outfit, really like the shirt paired with the floral shorts and the Jacaranda is a lovely background :)

    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty ; DD



    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    follow me

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so adorable. Love the outfit so much.

    *_*

    Regards,
    Ann
    www.dlaconicstylistah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pictures and your outfit is super as well!
    those shorts are very cute!

    x
    visit my blog: SunshowerLover

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shorts! You look amazing as always.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your style! and those shorts!!!! xo, Alma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am cold just thinking about bare legs this time of year but it's cool seeing a few bloggers that I read experiencing summer while I'm in winter!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look beautiful, Mandy! I love the floral shorts. The jacarandas are gorgeous, and I'm so glad you are enjoying your current holiday =) Hope you're doing well!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look really amazing. Perfect floral shorts and that flowers on it. Soo nice. Have a great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hola Mandy, estas muy guapa, interesante espacio el tuyo, un placer.
    si te gusta la poesía, la palabra ináudita te invito a mis blogs.
    buena semana y felices fiestas.
    un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  12. What gorgeous pictures - and I love your shorts!!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  13. You´re so pretty Mandy! Wonderful pictures :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the print of your shorts with the white top. Gorgeous look, as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great shorts. Stunning look.
    Love the photos with the beautiful jacarandas!
    x Kirst

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous watch! I am obsessed with rose gold right now. I asked for one similar for Christmas!

    Angela
    www.EmbraceEnchanted.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey hun
    I just found your blog and I love it!
    you look amazing ,your blog is stunning!
    check my blog if you want and maybe follow if you like it!
    xoxo

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely pictures, specially the first one, I love the colours in it.
    xoxo
    K.

    ReplyDelete

Send me a love note or tell me something frivolous!

I read and cherish each and every one of your messages so thank you for taking the time to read my blog and write some pretty words. <3