wardrobe inspiration : european summer, part 2.

Sunday 28 July 2013

{one //  two //  three}
...And because the weekend was rather too ephemeral, and the mind is not quite ready for Monday just yet, can't help dreaming about long lackadaisical summer days in a dreamy sundress, preferably in crochet...

{And also, apologies for the unexplained absence! Priorities have shifted a little of late, but I hope to resume to normality soon!}

Hope your weekend was lovely and that your week ahead is even lovelier! 

Much love, Mandy. xx





6 comments:

  1. Oh I wish it was warm enough for summer dresses! haha. So cold!



    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. love summer!

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first lace dress is just calling my name

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that first dress. How lovely for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the inspiration!

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely dresses!
    XOXO
    http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Send me a love note or tell me something frivolous!

I read and cherish each and every one of your messages so thank you for taking the time to read my blog and write some pretty words. <3