rose hedges {and a very very warm hello!}.

Saturday 8 August 2015




{jacket - Helmut Lang; dress - Willow; heels - Aldo; belt - Mimco; bag - Witchery}
...And hello again lovely readers! I know that it seems like I have had yet another protracted absence but there have been long lingering moments of rumination in the last year (!) on how I want this blog to evolve - and truthfully, I have been torn between moments of uncertainty and voids of inspiration as I feel it has perhaps deviated from its original intent. Yet, so much has happened since our last encounter and I cannot wait to share with you all the news of exciting new beginnings very, very soon. 
Thank you, always, to all of those of you who have sent loving words and noticed my absence. This blog post is dedicated to all of you. <3 
 






Much love, Mandy 

P.S. Business and leisure currently brings me to Italy so please do follow my adventures on Instagram (@frocks_frivolities) if you fancy! xxx

Images by Love Yaz

6 comments:

  1. so nice look ; -))

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see another post from you! Welcome back to blogging :)

    Hope you are enjoying Italy!

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaahhh so glad to hear from you again!!! :D didn't realize you had instagram!! totally following you! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable girl

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Send me a love note or tell me something frivolous!

I read and cherish each and every one of your messages so thank you for taking the time to read my blog and write some pretty words. <3